In the X-Plane when you can fly over the ocean again, head north to the continent that's protected by an invisible barrier. There are two things you can do with a glitch that's here.
Note: This will only work if the barrier is still up.
To get into the dungeon (Eastern Ruins) on the East-side of the continent:
1) Get next to the Eastern Ruins, and begin ramming Talon into the barrier.
2) As soon as the Talon hits the barrier, enter the cockpit screen. If you do this correctly, your on-screen character will be standing on the monitor in the cockpit.
3) Walk down from the cockpit toward the exit, and you'll unboard the Talon while standing on the continent.
4) You can enter the dungeon nearby, go into the last town, or fight the monsters that are held at bay by their own barrier.
*Follow Step 1 and 2 of previous trick, but go no further.
1) While standing on the monitor, select to fly around.
2) Immediately hit either down, left, or up on the control pad. If this is done correctly, the Talon will be bouncing in short intervals inside the barrier.
3) After you quickly figure out how to control where you bounce to, use the control pad to continue bouncing for fun or steer the game of Talon-Pong out of the barrier.
4) Once you are outside the barrier, the glitch will be over, but you can do it over and over again as you so desire to.