Pokemon Ruby Requests [ GBA ]
Secret - Well actually this is what we call "Item Cloning":
And This Cheat will only work in Pokemon emerald!
Here's what are you going to do!
How to clone pokemon/items in pokemon emerald.
A new glitch was recently discovered that allows players who posses a copy of the Emerald version to clone both Pokemon and items to their heart's content. It can be done after having defeated the elite four, as you must have access to the battle frontier to perform it.
1. Go to the PC in the battle tower.
2. Deposit the Pokemon you want to clone in any box in Lanette's PC. Furthermore, if you wish to clone items, give the item(s) you'd like to clone to any Pokemon in the PC via the Move Items option.
3. Exit the PC and save the game.
4. Withdraw the Pokemon or item(s) from the PC that you initially stored in step two.
5. Talk to the lady behind the counter closest to the PC (The one furthest to the right).
6. She will ask if you want to make a challenge. Select yes and choose any two eligible Pokemon from your party.
7. She will tell you that you must save the game before making a challenge and ask you if that is OK. Select yes.
8. The game will freeze for approximately 2 seconds.
9. After, but not during, the freeze, turn off the game. It is not necessary to save again. Turning the game off during the pause may result in a permanent loss of game data.
10. Once you've turned the game back on, the cloned Pokemon and/or item(s) will be both in your party and in the PC.
it is much easier and faster to just go into move items and give the pokemon in your box. save. take the items back. then do the above starting with talk to the lady. then go back to move items and take the items. if you want to get more items, dont take the ones in your box back yet. save take the items and do it again.