Minecraft - Pocket Edition Cheats :
unLimited recources glitch
by Unregistered Jun 25, 2014
you will need a chest and a block. (examples: brick, wood, diamond ore, iron block, etc.)
1. first put a block in the chest. you can put more than one block. like 64 iron blocks.
2. then exit out of the chest and mine the front bottom block (ALMOST!!!!!!!!! NOT COMPLETELY!!!)
3. then come back to your chest and take the blocks out. then place the blocks that u put in the chest anywhere on the floor. if u put 5 iron blocks inside the chest, place 5 iron blocks anywhere on the floor or the wall. doesnt really matter. BUT it cant touch the chest
4. go to your home screen of the ipad or iphone and tap the home bottun 2 times. delete minecraft from your history.( it wont delete the app)
5. go back to minecraft and chest your chest. you will see the blocks inside the chest and the blocks you placed on the floor. if you put 5 iron blocks in the chest, you will see 5 more iron blocks in the chest plus the blocks you placed on the floor.
sometimes, there r glitches on the glitch. the extra blocks might be on your inventory and not on your chest. sometimes, you will end up with less blocks. you wont know what happens. but if you do it correctly, u will end up with twice the blocks. and trust me, this works. but it only works on ipads and iphones. if you have any questions, email me at email@example.com
WoOd in Furnace glitch