Minecraft - Pocket Edition Cheats :
Glitch - Unlimited recources glitch
by Unregistered Jun 25, 2014
you will need a chest and a block. (examples: brick, wood, diamond ore, iron block, etc.)
1. first put a block in the chest. you can put more than one block. like 64 iron blocks.
2. then exit out of the chest and mine the front bottom block (ALMOST!!!!!!!!! NOT COMPLETELY!!!)
3. then come back to your chest and take the blocks out. then place the blocks that u put in the chest anywhere on the floor. if u put 5 iron blocks inside the chest, place 5 iron blocks anywhere on the floor or the wall. doesnt really matter. BUT it cant touch the chest
4. go to your home screen of the ipad or iphone and tap the home bottun 2 times. delete minecraft from your history.( it wont delete the app)
5. go back to minecraft and chest your chest. you will see the blocks inside the chest and the blocks you placed on the floor. if you put 5 iron blocks in the chest, you will see 5 more iron blocks in the chest plus the blocks you placed on the floor.
sometimes, there r glitches on the glitch. the extra blocks might be on your inventory and not on your chest. sometimes, you will end up with less blocks. you wont know what happens. but if you do it correctly, u will end up with twice the blocks. and trust me, this works. but it only works on ipads and iphones. if you have any questions, email me at email@example.com
Secret - Invisible Walls...For what?
In the Minecraft Pocket Edition you will realize that when you travel too far you will be against an invisible wall.This means that you reached the end of the map.I think on the PC version (The real Minecraft) That the world you created is infinite so there will be no invisible walls there.But it's impossible to chuck your way trough the non visible wall.
Glitch - Wood in Furnace glitch
Code - Rail ways
In PE if on your world (server) you have a beach x2, a mountain and lots of rivers, then this is the cheat for you. Firstly, follow one of your rivers (i always take a bed just in case) and when you find a beach that goes inland, follow the beach. If the beach does not lead into a mountain (and i mean INTO the mountain) then go back to the river and find another beach, but if the beach does go into the mountain, mine into the mountain, this took me about 4-5 minecraft days (thats why take bed) and also take about 20 wooden pickaxes or 10 stone or 13 gold or 3 iron or 2 diamond. In the centre of the mountain you will find a long shaft. On the walls of the shaft there will be loads of minecart rails. If not find a bigger mountain. If this cheat does not work, i am sorry but do not know at this very second the solution, i will soon find out.