Animal Crossing: Wild World Cheats [ NDS ]
Search "money" in Animal Crossing: Wild World Tags :
Secret - Easy money (Action Replay not required)
This really helped me.
Set your town time and DS time to 01.01.2000 and put in 10,000+ bells.
Then save your game and switch of your DS. Turn your DS back on and change the date to 01.01.2011. Then go on Animal Crossing and check your mail. (You should have cleared out your mailbox first for at least 4 spaces) In the mail you might have 10,000 bells from your mum AND a letter from the town hall saying you have some interest of 6,000+ bells. Then save your game and turn of your DS again. Set your DS time to 01.01.2022. Then play on Animal Crossing and check your mail again. And you will have another letter from the town hall saying you have interest. You can do this as many times as you want, but don't go as high as 2099. The interest you get every time you do this will be more, until it gets to 99,999 bells at a time.
With this you will be able to unlock the following items after some time:
Box of Tissues
Town hall model
WARNING: You get loads of weeds and neighbours may change. (Mine did.)
CAUTION: YOU'LL BE A MILLIONARE!
Code - Tips On Money Making
Hello, this is Doorimee. I can't say this is a real cheat, but these are some really helpful tips. So...I hope they come in handy.
Want to catch valuable insects? Plant palm trees. Every once in a while a coconut will wash up at the beach. Plant them at the edge of the sand. They grow better that way. Rare insects usually show up late, a good deal after sunset. And summer is the best season to catch valuable insects. So that's recommended-about 1:00 or 2:00 AM on a summer day. But even if you don't have a palm tree, rare things will show up during summer nights anyway. And be careful! Tarantulas and scorpions can be a lot worth of money, but if you are not careful they will attack you. But they don't if you are not holding a bug net. So when you spot one of those two insects, you have to remember to swing your net with good aim and great accuracy.
Now, don't CHASE the tarantulas/scorpions. They will run away from you except when you are holding a bug net. If you chase them, they might fall into the river or such. So don't. That's wasting good money.
Expensive fish usually show up during summer, too. The huge ones are the most valuable. When fishing at the ocean, try to catch the big ones with fins. When fishing at the river, try to catch the really big ones, like arapaimas and gars and such.
Secret - How to get money (15 ways)
1. Rocks- Dig 2 holes behind every rock a hit it with a golden shovel. you'll know it's the money rock when bags of money come out. Do this everyday. You get 1 money rock per day.
2. Bugs- Get your net out and catch as many bugs as you can hold. Go to Tom Nook and sell them. Do that as much as you can.
3. Fish- Do the same as the bugs. Be careful, sharks are hard to get. If you are skilled enough, you get them.
4. Clothing- Get the clothes you don't want and sell them. If you run out of space, stuff them in your letters.
5. Furniture- Do same as Clothing.
6. Acorns- After the Acorn Fest, gather up all the extra acorns and sell them to Nook.
7. Villagers- Always talk to your fellow friends! They may give you gifts for your kindness.
8. Bank- Put your money in the bank and wait. The Town Hall will give you a few Bells for interest.
9. Trees- Trees have bugs, bells, and furniture. Pick up the Bells you get. When Bees fly out run away and pull out your inventory. Put your net on and quickly fling your net at them. You might get them! Plus, you won't get hurt! For Furniture you go to Nook and sell.
10. Flowers- Either the Flower Fest, or not, this works. Put 1 rose and one other flower in your hair. Put as many flowers as you can in your letters and inventory. Go to Nook and sell. Don't sell to many because it lowers your environment level.
11. Flea Market- What I do is I put my favorite stuff away one day before the Flea market.
I gather up old junky stuff I don't want and set it up like a store. I save and set it to the next day and wait for my customers! When they are just standing there, up upstairs for 10 seconds and came back down. They'll be browsing again. When you run out of things, get more. After all villagers come, switch to a different player. Do that back and forth until no one comes or you run out of stock.
12. Seashells- Go to the Beach and grab shells. Go to Nook's and sell. When you come back there will be more.
13- Lost and Found- Go to the Town Gate and talk to Booker. (the cat) Select "Something Lost" and put all the things in your inventory.
14. Fossils- Dig up things. You'll either get a Gongroid or whatever it's called or a fossil. You need to go the Museum and check what it is. You don't need to put it in there, but if you do no one's gonna stop ya! Go and Sell at Nook's.
15. Equipment- When you get something gold, go to Nook's and sell the regular.
Secret - Money maker
Heres your to do list to make maximum money in a day
-1st-get all fruit that is not native (native-the original fruit in your town) and sell it
-2nd-get all the other fruit and sell it
-3rd-dig up everything and sell it
-4th- go to your lost and found and sell everything in there
-5th- go to the recycling bin and sell everyhing there
-6th- sell all your sea shells on the beach
-7th-help all your friends (they might pay you)
-8th- shake all trees (you might get a beesting u might get money)
-9th-hit all rocks with your shovel and when you find ine withe money(wich will be the only one for that day)keep hitting it as fast as you can untill it stops giving money
-10th-catch bugs and fish and sell them
hope it helped