Here are the easiest Harvest Sprites to find, including those whom you will
rescue at the start of the game:
1. Guts: You will acquire this Sprite in the first scene with the Witch Princess.
2. Neptune (Brown Team): Available from the start.
3. Mercury (Black Team): In your first scene with Guts, Mercury will be found.
4. Karaf: Press A next to your watering pond and he will appear.
5. Jet: Press A from the northern side of Van's orange crate at the end of
the corridor on the second floor of the Inn.
6. Jum: Press A next to the fountain in Romana's courtyard.
7. Tep: Press A in front of the stove on the western side of the Inner Inn.
8. Hops: Press A in front of the Well and he will appear.
9. Jackie: Try to leave the village by going east along the path to Mineral Town.
10. Riviera: Cast your fishing rod into your watering hole. (N.B. You
cannot do this from a distance by using a Necklace. You must be standing AT
the watering hole.)
11. Uranus: Raise one person's FP to 100
12. Misty: Fill your watering can 10 times. (N.B. You can do this again and
again without emptying the watering can.)
13. Spirity: Buy 1 Drink at the Blue Bar.
14. Roller: On 8 Spring, walk east across the bridge towards Vesta's farm.
(N.B. Roller is the Sprite who will open the Casino. Although you can find
the dealers for the Casino games on the first day of game-play, the Casino will
not open until you have rescued Roller and he CANNOT be rescued any earlier.)
15. Veggie: Buy the Basket from Karen's Supermarket and place an item in it.
16. Venus: Purchase an item from Karen's Supermarket for 10 days.
17. Anime: Eat 30 pieces of wild grass. (Hold item in your hands, then press
the X button to eat it.)
18. Kamar: Ship 1 Cabbage.
19. Kali: Pick up your animals 50 times without using the touch Glove.
(Dog and Cat are included here.)
20. Mouton (Yellow Team): Use the Touch Glove 50 times to pet your Animals.
21. Earth: Rescue 20 Sprites.
The next group of Sprites listed may be rescued in a different order as the
order will depend on how often you perform the required task and, in the case
of two of the Sprites, the season of the year.
22. Beta: Wash your animals 50 times using the Brush and Touch Glove.
23. Sue: Collect Milk 100 times using the Touch Glove (In other words,
obtaining 100 bottles at once with a Level 100 Milker will not rescue this Sprite.)
24. Moor: Ship 1 Pineapple.
25. Vail: Ship 1 Pepper.
26. Souly: Buy 50 drinks at the Blue Bar.
27. Powery: Eat 80 pieces of Wild Grass.
28. Paige: Catch 50 fish.
29. Tilus: Destroy 100 small rocks with your Hammer.
30. Bran: Chop 100 branches with your Axe.
31. Saturn: Participate in 3 Festivals. (This includes eating a dish
prepared by Kai at the Beach Festival, so if you enter a Chicken in the Chicken
Festival and a Cow in the Cow Festival, Saturn will appear on Tuesday morning
after the Cow Festival.)
32. Fraw: Place 1000 items in your shipping container. (This will result in
the gift of a horse from Takakura as well.) N.B. Shipping 1000 pieces of bird
seed purchased from Popuri is a quick and inexpensive method of acquiring the
horse in the first week of gameplay. You can ship weeds but it will take
longer to collect 1000 weeds.
33. Kevin: Place an item in your horse's saddlebags. (Ship 1000 items to
receive the horse as a gift.)
34. Mars: Ship at least 300 of a single type of item produced on your farm
(crops, fruit, flowers or ranch products, but no processed items) (If you
upgrade your Milker by using it repeatedly, you can obtain 99 or 100 small
milks each time you use it to milk a cow. If you do not upgrade your milker,
you probably can ship 300 yams in your first Autumn without much trouble, as
they yield multiple harvests frequently.)
35. Fisher: Upgrade your Fishing Rod to Mystrile and use it.
36. Forest: Upgrade your Scythe to Mystrile and use it.
37. Valie: Upgrade your Axe to Mystrile and use it.
38. Roli: Upgrade your Watering Can to Mystrile Level, then use it.
39. Jupiter: Purchase 5 Records from Jet at the Sprite Company Shop
40. Yacht: Cast your Fishing Rod in the Duck Pond (Gotz must build this.)
41. Boohoo: Use the Touch Glove 100 times to pet your Animals.
42. Oran: Give Thomas the item he requests on 2 Winter
43. Decoy: Chop 250 branches with your Axe.
44. Stone: Smash 250 stones with your Hammer.
45. Pierre: Split 15 stumps with your Axe.
46. Alpen: Smash 5 large smooth stones with your Hammer.
47. Rocky: Smash 15 large smooth stones with your Hammer.
48. Wooly: Ship at least 300 combined Milk, Eggs and/or Wool.
49. Mick: Have a total of 10 Chickens and Ducks. You will need 3 Bird Barns
50. Red Ribbon: Have a total of 10 adult Cows and Sheep. This requires three
51. Koto (Purple Team): Eat 150 pieces of any type/s of Wild Grass
52. Betty (Red Team): Shear 100 pieces of Wool using your Touch Glove.
53. Blue: Cast your Fishing Rod in the Hot Spring by the Circus grounds.
This is the Hot Spring unlocked by Flora's 3rd (Blue) Heart Event or by having
54. Fry: Catch 500 Fish
55. Chorori: (Blue Team): Water 1000 squares of crop land.
56. Laine (Red Team) Ship at least 500 Milk, Eggs and/or Wool. (If you
upgrade your Milker to Level 1, this will be very easy to do.)
57. Essa (Red Team): Ship at least 1000 Milk, Eggs and/or Wool
58. Aiylee (Yellow Team): Wash your animals 100 times using the Brush and
59. Canal (Yellow Team): Use the Touch Glove 300 times to pet your Animals.
60. Canary (Yellow Team Leader): Have 15 animals born on your farm (Poultry
and/or Livestock) (N.B. The easiest way to do this is by having 3 Bird Barns
and incubating eggs in each one again and again. By doing this, you can have 6
chicks/ducklings born within a single week! Remember that animals born on your
farm will be born with 2 hearts. It therefore is to your advantage to have at
least 1 chick, 1 duckling, 1 calf and 1 lamb born as soon as possible as
festivals are won by animals at maximum heart level.)
61. Baby (White Team): After rescuing 60 Sprites and the Harvest Goddess,
press A in front of the large Pot in the Sprite Company Tree
Sorry about it being so long. Other info here.