Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Cheats :
MAKE MONEY QUICK! THIS IS A MUST READ!
-40 bags of fertilizer (buy at Raul's shop)<---cheap, 10 cents a bag ... TOTAL=400 cents
-40 bags of fodder (buy at Raul's shop)<---sorta pricey, 70 cents a bag ... TOTAL=2800 cents
-third windmill (the windmill in the same area as Lloyyd's house) *DON'T buy the items above if you did not unlock the third windmill yet*
-some money to purchase the fertilizer and fodder.
1. After buying the fertilizer and fodder go to the third windmill.
2. Make grass seeds, you put them in by groups of 10. Only 4 groups can be inserted.
3. It takes approximately 3 days if you speed up the windmill by blowing into the microphone.
4. Make as many grass seeds as you can, throughout the week(be alert of Raul's store closing, *buy in advance*)
5. Go sell all of it at the bazaar , it may seem as if it is a lot to sell but if you are persistent less than 35 will remain.
6. I believe they sell for around 500 cents...
7. Your profit on 10 bags of grass seeds is approximately 420 cents.
8. Personal experience: when I tried this for the first time I made 88,000 cents.
9. Well, that's it! If you have any questions, concerns or just like to share your opinion on how the cheat worked for you don't hesitate to comment!
: ) THANKS FOR READING XD
thIngs you can do in multiplayer mode
At first, the Multiplayer mode on Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar seems pretty useless and limited. You cannot see other people's animals and pets (horse included). Also, you can't catch bugs, hold objects over your head or use the windmills. All shops are also closed. Well, i think you will definitely admit that, with all those limitations, the Multiplayer mode is quite silly.
But, i and my little brother have both Grand Bazaar and, believe it or not, we have a fun time doing Multiplayer together. we've figured out some funny things you can do in Multiplayer, which makes this mode much better. Here are some of our ideas:
-Play Hide and Seek. I know this game is quite small when you compare it to other HM games, but still, this game has a whole lot of hiding places!
-Fishing Competition. since you can fish in the river on Multiplayer, you can hold a fishing competition. first, you choose which fishing rod everybody's going to use. then you compete for whoever caught the largest fish BEFORE a certain time.
-Farming Competition. this is best done when the host has more than 1 field, so there is 1 field for each player. when still in single player, you have to stock up as many seeds as you can in your bag (WATCH THE HOST'S SEASON SO YOU DON'T GET THE WRONG SEEDS). the host also has to harvest stuff before accessing Multiplayer, so the needed fields are empty. do not forget your farming tools when going to the hosts farm. now, start farming and watering to see which player has got the best quality products at the end!
-Dragon Dance/Polonaise. this is best done with 4 players. the first player stands in front of everyone and begins running. everyone follows and has to do everything the one in the front also does, like talking to a certain character, jumping, double jumping, watering and even fishing! some players will eventually lose track of the leading player. whoever follows the leading player for the longest time, will be the winner!
-Tag. a funny classic game which is best done with 4 players. this is really funny to do in this game, because of the many houses with stairs, hiding spots, the long river and the "jump barrels". whenever you touch the other player, then he/she will be "it". to make it even harder, you can also change the rules a bit, so you have to jump or even double jump on a player instead of touching him/her. another variation is, that you can only make someone else "it" when no one else is on the screen and sees you.