Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Cheats :
Code - Defeating an eliminator
eliminators truly are powerful, they even have their own trophy for taking 1 down. but i have a useful useful hints:
* don't get to close, the shield can bite
* if you go to far, they will just teleport to you
* they can shoot beams from their shield that can weigh you down, which can be fatal, since you want to stay in the air
* they can freeze you in place or ignite you, (though i may be confusing this part with the defenders)
* you best bet is to use keyblade zero/one, lady luck, oathkeeper, or if you are lucky enough to have won it, the ultima weapon.
remember, they can attack with their shield and can (obviously) block attacks. never try to use long range magic attacks, they cannot block strike raid, and also have curaga in your ability deck. as long as you stay behind them, you should stay alright, though it is difficult to get behind them, as they turn to face you, and can teleport to where you are no longer behind it. use dodge roll to get behind them, and strike with everything you got (basic attack, magic, deck command, etc.) but be warned, they can shoot a homing beam from their shield, but it can be block, i also carry around potions and healing items. i also suggest carrying something that keeps you from being weighed down, so with this you should be familiar with the eliminator and its weaknesses, and you should be prepared for the next time you encounter an eliminator, also, it is a good idea to have GLIDE equipped, (center ability unit on the stat matrix, available after you beat the game). and eliminators have high strength and health and take a while to kill. good luck!
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User