Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends Question and Answers :
Posted: mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm
Can the dogs have puppies
No, but you can try...
Posted: apr 06, 2012 8:31 pm
To be perfectly honest, i don't know for sure, because i haven't tried. You can if you
really want to. But i am under the firm belief, as there is no proof out there that they
can have puppies, that it is impossible. I mean, this would be a really big feature of the
game if it was possible, so why would nintendo just leave it out and not say anything?
They're not ***. People have even called nintendo about this and they have denied it as
being a feature of the game. So no, they most likely cannot have puppies. But if you
really want to try, here is what i have gathered that you must do:
- have only a male and a female dog of the same breed in your house with one empty space.
- do not take either out on walks, competitions, bark mode, or teach them tricks, etc. You
can go out shopping though. I also wouldn't advise getting a home remodel.
- put the rose on the female and the lucky collar on the male and use the clover clock.
- feed both only dry food (no canned dog food or natural dog food bags) and milk (you can
still feed them water, but milk more often), and only give them dog biscuits when you must
give them a treat (which shouldn't happen because you shouldn't be entering contests or
practicing tricks, no jerky treats).
- call the female over every now and then and rub her belly, but not for too long.
- make sure the male and the female know each other well and get along (similar
personalities is recommended).
- you can groom both dogs, but brushing the female is not advised.
- play the flower waltz record a lot so that they will fall in love.
- only play nintendogs to feed and groom and check up on your dogs. Keep it turned off
when you can.
- play the naptime record to your dogs until they are sleeping next to/on top of each
other every time before you save and shut down your system.
Good luck, if you really think it'll work.
Yes, it can have a puppy.
Posted: jan 20, 2013 5:58 pm
First, it is better to get two same breeds. :) a female and male.
-don't get the female go anywhere like go to competitions or going on walks.
-feed the male and female milk and dry food
-only have two dogs and one spot for the new puppy to have
Posted: aug 13, 2014 12:41 pm
I av never tried it b4 but 1 of my friends hav and it worked
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User
Login/register with FaceBook!