Pokemon Heart Gold Version Cheats :
Easter Egg - Some secrets
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 2-Day of week Siblings-udhsy
Part 3-Tips & Tricks-eivmg(-Under Construction)
Note- Ctrl+f then type in the letters after the entry in Table of Contents will make a search for that- meaning you can do that for easy navigation.
1. If you use surf on the water near the daycare, then go down really far, then you will find a path surrounded by a fence. Take it, and there are three ace trainers. The first two will challenge you to a double battle, and then the last, which is stronger, will then challenge you to a single battle. I forgot their pokemon, but the last one has a Shellder and Cloyster.
2. There are policemen before and after Goldenrod, and if you talk to them at night they will battle you. The one before Goldenrod, near the daycare, has a Growlithe. The one right by the entrance to the National Park and Pokeathlon Dome has two.
3. This one is a bit more obvious, most of you will probably know it, but there is a lady every Sunday on the fifth floor of the Department Store. She will give you a tm, which I think is either Return or Frustration, depending on if your pokemon likes you or not. The more your pokemon likes you, the more damage Return does, and the less it likes you, the more damage Frustration does. Both are Normal type moves.
4. There are maps on the wall of every Pokemon Center, so you can see the map even before you get the map card. They are on the right side of the counter, press a while facing the blue-green thing. I don't think too many people know this.
5. If you surf on the ocean right of Cherrygrove City, and you will find an island. The guy on it will say he found something but doesn't need it, and he will give you a Mystic Water, which powers up water type moves. I would think most people see this guy when they first go there, but not many come back to talk to him.
6. If you get School Kid Alan's number, then if you get far enough away from him call him and he'll say he got better and ask you to come down for a battle. Every time you get far enough he will ask to battle once you call. I think you can battle as many times as you want. By the way, he is on Route 36. Just noticed that only Wednesday.
7. If you go to Olivine City, you will notice that left of the house you can trade for a Voltorb, there is a space you can walk in. Go to the end of it and there will be a rock. Press a and you will get an item.
8. Near the entrance to the S.S. Aqua, there is a section that is lower than the other parts that has no fence. Use Surf there and go all the way right and then up and there will be a ball with TM 57, Charge Beam.
9. Once you get Surf, use it to the water right of the Sprout tower in Violet City. Where there is land, you will see a ball. That is a Rare Candy. There is another left of the tower, but I forgot what it is.
10. Near the Pokeathlon Dome, there is a lady running with a Pidgey. Once you have dashed 1000 times, talk to her and she will give you a Rare Candy. Same with the old man inside the dome, only you have to jump 1000 times. There is a Bird Keeper to the right side of the dome, and I think he will also give you a candy, but I'm not sure but I think you have to tackle 2000 times. He said 1000 first, but now 2000 so I'm not sure.
Part 2-Day of week Siblings-udhsy
Ok now here's where the Day of the Week siblings are-
Lake of Rage
Part 3-Tips & Tricks-eivmg-(Under Construction)
Tips & Tricks
1. If you have a pokemon with a long body part out to the side, like Dragonair, this can be done. Go between two trees, and that body part should be in the tree.
Well, hope that helped! I will add as I find more.
Note-I actually FOUND these, I didn't go to some site and copy and paste.
Edit log made. Day of Week siblings & where to find them added.
Few typos fixed.
Made a little easier to read.
New section added.
Table of Contents + searching added.