Pokemon White Cheats[ NDS ]
Search "legendary pokemon" in Pokemon White Tags :
Secret - Capturing Legendary Pokemon Tips
[Stationary Legendary Pokemon Tips]
- Like you do with any other Pokemon, lower the Legendary's HP until it turns red. The lower the HP, the better chance you're going to catch the legendary.
~ TM 54, False Swipe, will always leave 1 HP for the opponent to hang on to, assuming that the user is at a high level and has a decent Attack stat compared to the legendary Pokemon. (If the move would KO the opponent, it will always leave 1 HP instead) The TM is given to you by Professor Juniper after you "see" 30 Unova Pokemon.
- Use Pokeballs to your advantage. If it is night time when you are battling the legendary, use a Dusk Ball. If there has been many turns in the battle already, use a Timer Ball to capture the Pokemon. An Ultra Ball is another good option because it has a good catch rate wherever you are.
- Inflict status problems upon the legendary. Hypnosis, Thunder Wave, and Toxic are a few of these status afflicting moves. (Note: Poisoning or burning a Pokemon should help you catch it, but it isn't always a good idea since they damage the Pokemon between every turn. You might end up KO'ing the legendary Pokemon.)
- Try to bring strong Pokemon to give you time to throw a few Pokeballs at the legendary. Also, bring Pokemon that are about the same level as the legendary to bring down the legendary's HP if you can't afford to use False Swipe on it.
- Bring a lot of Potions, Revives, and Pokeballs. You don't know how long it will take to catch the legendary.
- Save before you battle a legendary.
[Running Legendary Pokemon Tips]
- Certain Pokemon have abilities that prevent the Pokemon from running away. Crobat can learn Mean Look while Wobbufet has the ability Shadow Tag that prevents a Pokemon from running away. (More examples would be Diglett and Dugtrio which have the ability Arena Trap)
After you do that, you should follow the rest of the tips to catch the Running "Legendary"
NOTE: These tips might not work all of the time. Some Legendary Pokemon are still hard to catch even with low HP and status problems.