Pokemon Y Version Cheats [ NDS ]
Search "pokemon" in Pokemon Y Version Tags :
Secret - How To Become More Stylish in Lumiose City
When you first enter Lumiose City, you will start off as "not so stylish at all". In order to increase your stylishness, please refer to the following activities below and see how much style points you may receive:
- Get a new haircut (Low)
- Give your Furfrou a haircut (Low)
- Make a Trainer PR Video (Low)
- Try to win at the Lotto ID (Low)
- Listen to the audio at Lumiose Museum (Low)
- Make some Berry Juice (Moderate)
- Take the train to Kiloude City (Moderate)
- Take the taxi or ride of Gogoat in Lumiose City (Moderate)
- Battle in restaurants (Medium)
- Test your team at Battle Institute (High)
- Work at Hotal Richissime (High)
- Talk to Alexa and have her show you around in Lumiose City (High)
In order to check how stylish you are, talk to the man who sells Mega Stones and see how much the price has cut down to. Minimum price of Mega Stones from that man is 10,000P.
The following effects if you have near maximum stylish points are:
- Gain access to Lumiose Boutique Coiture (you can buy expensive clothing and accessories there, like trench coats)
- New haircuts for Furfrou and new hairstyles for your trainer to try on!
- New effects for Trainer PR Video Studio!
- Earn a great discount at shops!
- Earn a great discount when taking taxis!
- New juices are unlocked!
The more stylish you are, the more you will have access to and have better features. Just imagine how popular you may be!