The next edition to get Rupees, and some other things you may want to know:
- If you ever see something suspicious on the ground, DIG. These parts usually always carry big bucks. (You can find a spot in front of a palm tree in Molida Island!)
- On the sea, there is a jellyfish blob-like thing that sometimes pops up. Repeatedly hit it with a cannon to get a Green Rupee x1. Just stop where you're going, and shoot it until you're satisfied. You can get tons of Rupees this way if you actually want to sit there tapping on it for minutes.
- If you ever get the Phantom Sword, you can kill Phantoms.
- If you unlock the Treasure Teller hut, you can sell your treasure.
- Find the Northwestern Sea Chart, then go to Traveler's Ship. Talk to the man. He'll say something about you copying his outfit, and if you want to be his apprentice. Say yes. After this, you can loads of treasures. At one point he'll ask you, "How many times can you hit me?" If you can hit him over 100 times, he'll give you a heart container. After that, he'll just give you semi-rare treasures.