CG Community Question and Answers :
Posted: jul 25, 2012 4:23 pm
1. ) how do you drown a fish underwater?
2. ) what creatures is born male, and becomes a female as adult?
3. ) who are the sages of the earth?
4. ) what is the largest felidae that can purrs?
5. ) what is the most painful way to die?
6. ) what is society forbidden, but the holy bible as nothing against it?
7. ) what being has one white/black wing each side?
8. ) what opens a door but never leaves or enters?
Posted: jul 26, 2012 8:40 pm | edited by Author jul 26, 2012 8:41 pm
1. ) hold its head down.
2. ) a transgender male human.
3. ) saviors of the board
4. ) snow leopard.
5. ) sodium thiopental
6. ) indiscriminate murder
7. ) a "desegregated" hospital in the 60s
8. ) a paraplegic man on a frictionless plane
Posted: jul 26, 2012 10:21 pm
1. Allow an amount of water that is too great for its organs to process enter its gills or
hold its gills closed underwater
2. An inverse human male
3. 4chan, reddit, pornhub
4. Something promiscuous women have
5. Instantaneous death
6. Bigamy and peadophilia
8. A complex system comprised of various simple machines
Posted: jul 27, 2012 6:48 am | edited by Author jul 27, 2012 6:49 am
A 1. By pulling a fish backwards so that their gills cannot breath oxygen out of the
A 2. Prawns(decapod crustaceans)
A 3. Trees
A 4. Mountian lion (cougar)
A 5. By entering a blackhole while getting your body spaghettified.
A 6. Incest adam and eve's children.
A 7. Desegregated or satan.
A 8. A door knob, etc.
Response to answer 3
Posted: jul 28, 2012 2:23 pm | edited by Author apr 05, 2013 10:00 pm
So THAT'S why pansage has its name! I was confused until now
Posted: aug 05, 2012 11:18 pm
I cant stop laughing pyro. I dont know why its so funny.
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User
Login/register with FaceBook!