Divine Divinity Question and Answers :
Has anyone found the three mysterious weapons that we can sacrifice?
Posted: feb 12, 2008 9:10 pm
Has anyone fond the three rare item the Sword , the Dagger And the amulet?
Posted: may 24, 2008 1:35 pm
well its kinda hard to get them
ill tell you people
Posted: nov 09, 2008 6:44 am
1. Strange Dagger - Verdistis, Ducal Inn, Rob's room in basement. You must
join the thieves guild to get access to this weapon.
2. Strange Amulet - Dark Forest, Elven Ruins, in cobwebs after entering
through platform in pond.
3. Strange Sword - Iona's dungeon, northern area. You get chucked in here
upon leaving Stormfist Castle when Janus dismisses you from service.
Once you've found all three Strange Weapons, then find the stairway that's
hidden in a clump of trees to the NE of the Cathedral. Once down there, DO
NOT TOUCH ANY OF THE 4 TOMBS, or you will break this quest. Stand in the hex
floor pattern to the SE of the statue there, and it will speak to you. You
have a choice of which of the three Holy Weapons you'd prefer. Once you've
made your choice, the other two items are destroyed and merged with this one
to produce a very powerful third item, which is one of the following
depending on your preference:
* Strange Dagger becomes: Small nobleman's dagger. Guaranteed to do much
more damage than your average dagger.
* Strange Amulet becomes: Nobleman's amulet, probably the least powerful
of the 3 items.
* Strange Sword becomes: Nobleman's sword, a nice one-handed weapon.
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User
Login/register with FaceBook!