Hi, if you're a Non-DA player and you got a monster to beat and you can't, follow the steps, (This helps Rogue and Warrior cl*** more then Mage) WARNING: YOU MUST BE LEVEL 30 OR HIGHER!
Step 1: Try to look for a weakness for the monster you want to defeat, (If the monster doesn't got any weakness, try finding a good weapon for your level from the following locations!)
Step 2: Those are the best weapons for Non-DA, try to collect them, it may be hard, but it worth It!
Step 3: Locations!
You can get good lightning weapons from the quest called: "Sek-Duat Lives Again" in the sandsea, this is the list of the Lightning Weapons!
1. Imperal Shortblade (Sword Lv.32)
2. Imperal Rod (Staff Lv.32)
3. Imperal Skean (Dagger Lv.32)
You can also get good water weapons from the quest called: "Red Betty's spell" in ospery cove, this is the list of the Water Weapons! (Good Luck collecting them, mate!)
1. Longshore Blade (Sword Lv.30)
2. Breakwater Rod (Staff Lv.30)
3. Rip Tide (Dagger Lv.30)
And now it's time for... ICE WEAPONS! (The easiest of all...)
Visit Dragsevard in the weapon shop, there are good weapons there!
1. Icy Sword (Sword Lv.35) 16,000$
2. Icy Staff (Staff Lv.35) 16,000$
3. Icy Dagger (Dagger Lv.35) 16,000$
There's still more! Try finding the Fire Weapons! in the quest called "The Jewel Of The 4 Winds" in the Shadow Of The Wind Village)
1. Okami's Fire (Axe Lv.30)
2. Okami's Fury (Staff Lv.30)
3. Okami's Farocity (Dagger Lv.30)
There are still more wind weapons in the Shadow of the Wind Village, just do the "Return The Scroll" quest.
1. Shinoto Sword (Sword Lv.30)
2. Okami Code (Staff Lv.30)
3. Okuchi Claw (Dagger Lv.30)
and finally the last ones LIGHT and DARKNESS (everyone knows of the Doom & Destiny weapons)
1. ShadowReaper of Doom (28,000$)
2. Twin Blades of Doom (28,000$)
3. SkullStaff of Doom (28,000$)
1. BindingLight of Destiny (10 Undead Slayer Badge, ShadowReaper of Doom required...)
2. DragonStaff of Destiny (10 Undead Slayer Badge, SkullStaff of Doom required...)
3. Twin Blades of Destiny (10 Undead Slayer Badge, Twin Blades of Doom required...)
I wrote the same thing at Q&A too...