Phantasy Star Online 2 Cheats [ PC ]
Search "online" in Phantasy Star Online 2 Tags :
Secret - Affixing Your Weapons or Units
Affixing your gear is probably the most expensive thing you would do at the Item Lab. In short, you are adding new abilities to your personal gear.
However, there are rules and restrictions when you are performing this:
- You can only add abilities from Weapon to Weapon and Armor to Armor, not Armor to Weapon and vice versa
- The Target Item and the Material Item(s) must have the same amount of abilities to add new abilities
- Adding another ability on the Extra Slot will result a penalty by reducing Success Rates of the selected abilities you wish to add
- You can use items, such as Ability Add 10% to increase success rates of your selected abilities
If you want a weapon that has something like Vol Soul+Power III, please read on.
- First, choose your desired weapon (or units).
- You will need the money to begin affixing your weapon (or units). Doing Time Attack orders from Klotho will get you fast money if you do them. If you're a trader of sorts, you can easily earn money that way as well. (Do note, selling your wares in Player Shops require you to be premium or be lucky to get a 3 Day My Shop Pass.)
- Go buy Arm I and Body I on a 1-Slotted Weapon (or Units). You will need them to make affixing experience much easier.
- We'll use Lambda Aristin as an experimental gear to affix on. It has no abilities at this point.
- Add Arm I to Lambda Aristin and pray for its success. If it succeeds, then add Body I next and pray both to be on.
- Go buy two 2-Slotted Weapons with Vol Soul and add Vol Soul to Lambda Aristin. You should have Vol Soul+Arm I at this point. Leave it as is and buy multiple 2-slotted Weapons with Power III and Vol Souls.
- Don't affix Lambda Aristin just yet. Affix the said weapon with Power III with Vol Soul. You should have Vol Soul+Power. Do this again one more time and you should have them both as excellent material items. If you fail at this point, keep trying until you get it.
- Finally, add the two material items to Lambda Aristin and you should get both Vol Soul and Power III with 80% success rate. If you have a Ability Add Success 10% or 20%, then use it to make sure you don't get a possible failure.
And viola! You got a Lambda Aristin with Vol Soul+Power III! You may have lost a ton of money on it, but it's worth the experience. If you need a visual guide on how to add abilities with even more success rate, this contribution will be updated with images in the future.
Unlockable - Item Codes
Regularly, you received some emails from PSO2 Admin, right? Sometimes those emails contain the 16-digit item codes and you get items for using it. Once you got your item, it should be in your Storage Bank. Everyone is given a different item code, and they can only be used ONCE.
To input your Item Code, visit the Visiphone and input your Item Code there.
The item you get depends on what Sakai plans on giving. There is also certain conditions where you get better goods, such as for being a premium member and such.
Unlockable - Unlocking Areas
This guide has been revised and updated with new information and requirements as of November 27, 2012. If you are using Ricardo's website for Koffie's Client Orders guide, then I advise you rely on using that instead of this.
Each requirement, asides the Arks Quest: Forest, are required to be S Ranked within a certain time limit. In order to unlock Free Field Quests of that area, you also need to collect 2 data from native enemies. Natives from Naberius, Dragonkin from Amduscia, and Mechs from Lillipa. The only time where Darker drops those things are in Arks Quest: Ruin.
Certain requirements also includes difficulty to unlock more quests. If I don't include a certain difficulty to unlock the following quests, then it means you are free to do it on Normal. These are the requirements that SEGA decided to keep; not my idea.
If you need a boss strategy guide, please refer my Walthrough for PSO2 Bosses for more details. [Coming soon]
|Unlockable:||How to unlock:|
|Forest||Unlocked by default|
|Free Field Forest||S Rank: Dagan Extermination [20 Min.] + Nab Rappy Capture [20 Min.]|
|Volcanic Cave||S Rank: Free Field Forest [25 Min.]|
|Free Field V. Cave||S Rank: Kartargot Extermination [20 Min.] + Subdue Caterdran [25. Min]|
|Desert||S Rank: Free Field V. Cave [35 Min.]|
|Free Field Desert||S Rank: Cargo Recovery: Desert [15 Min.] + Rare Ore Mining [18 Min.]|
|Frozen Tundra||S Rank: Rare Ore Mining [Hard Mode] [40 Min.]|
|Free Field F. Tundra||S Rank: Arks Investigation Mission: Tundra [Hard Mode] [18 Min.] + Subdue De Malmoth [Hard Mode] [22 Min.]|
|Subterranean Tunnel||S Rank: Free Field Tundra [Hard Mode] [45 Min.]|
|Free Field Sub. Tunnel||S Rank: Distress Signal Investigation [Hard Mode] [18 Min.] + Transformer Takedown [Hard Mode] [22 Min.]|
|Floating Continent||S Rank: Free Field Sub. Tunnel [Hard Mode] [45 Min.]|
|Free Field F. Continent||S Rank: Specimen Collection: F. Continent [Hard Mode] [20 Min.] + Subdue Caterdransa [24 Min.]|
|Ruin||S Rank: Free Field F. Continent [45 Min.]|
|Free Field Ruin||S Rank: Pollution Device Destruction [25 Min.] + Wolgahda Extermination [30 Min.]|
Unlockable - Level 40 Cap
This guide has been revised and updated with new information as of November 27, 2012. If you are using Ricardo's site for Koffie's Client Orders guide, I advise you rely on that instead of this.
Ever since Sakai, the leader and creator of PSO2, received complaints from numerous of players about the level cap requirement being ridiculously high (collect 90 client items from 3 different native enemies), that he reduced them to only collecting 10 of each from 3 different native enemies.
These client items drops from Lv.21~ of the said native enemies.
|Unlockable:||How to unlock:|
|Level 40 Cap Unlock||Collect 10 [Naberius Data]. 10 [Amduscia Data] & 10 [Lillipa Data]|