Plants vs. Zombies Cheats :
Secret - Milking Walnut Bowling for coins
Here's how to make Walnut Bowling more profitable:
1) Protect the Lawnmowers -- Each Mower is worth one gold coin ($250).
2) Line up shots off the front runner. After the first zombie is hit, each additional zombie strike generates coins.
3) Create a front runner where none exists! Pole vaulting zombies run fast until they vault over a ***, and the newspaper zombie runs fast after getting the paper destroyed by a ***. Just let them run a little bit down the lawn before sending a *** their way.
4) Just because you have nuts does not mean you have to use them. This is where "Nerves of Steel" comes into play. When there are a few zombies ambling down the lawn without a clear ricochet shot, wait a little bit to see if more of their friends will step out to play. They can always be killed once they cross the red line.
5) Remember how many nuts it takes to kill a zombie; this is important when the cross the red line. Use one *** for regular zombies, three for bucket wearing zombies, and two for the rest.
6) Reserve the exploding nuts. Try not to use those nuts unless a mob crosses the line, or there are not enough nuts or room to clear out a hard to kill zombie. Use the regular walnuts for the zombies that have not reached the red line.
7) Don't use exploding nuts to kill pole vaulting zombies directly. Pole vaulting zombies only jump obstacles in their own lane. A pole vaulting zombie who has not vaulted yet will safely jump over explosions or nuts in their own lane; so find a neighbor in the next lane and time the *** to hit when the pole vaulting zombie gets close to the neighbor.
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User