Tactic I: Fire-Trapped
You'll need a glue spreader, and you have to challenge someone with only melee weapons (eg. Power axe, Rolling Pin, Drill, Saw, Dagger, Plow).
This is a simple tactic, but MAY NOT always work, and may kill off a few HP, so you also might need a large chassis with maximum armor.
1. Immediately go to the flame thing after the challenge starts. Go on it and start spreading glue on it. This may inflict a few HP.
2. Your opponent will charge you, and if you're lucky, they will charge at the flame! the glue sticks the opponent to the flame, and it will inflict A LOT of Hp from them. This best works when the opponent has wheels with little grip.
Tactic II: Boomerang Killing
Okay, so razor disks act as a boomerang, bouncing everywhere. You'll need quick speed (but not TOO quick) and a glue spreader again. It is a little hard to master this tactic, but you may get the hang of it if you practice.
1. Let your opponent shoot a few razors.
2. Predict where the razors may pass. quickly spread glue on that position before the razors hit you.
3. Somehow lure your opponent through the glue. If you're lucky, they will be glued, and the razors will boomerang to the opponent.
This is a good tactic when you are desperate and ran out of weapons (eg. You only have a Spear Gun, and you shoot all five.
Tactic III: Roasting Metals
This tactic is a slightly modified tactic of a common one. It is slightly hard. All you need is a claw in the rear and that is all! (You can add a plow in the front for protection from razors and press 1234 to view you rear to see if you can snatch your opponent)
1. Make a good attempt to snatch your opponent (Best to snatch him from the sides, and press 1234 to view the rear).
2. Now simply rear up to the fire and roast your prey to death! It is better than dropping him off the edge, as you might drop off the edge as well.
Well, those are my tactics. Hope you like them.