You guys a pathetic. People be cool stay in school and dont fall for scams. Here are a list of scams and what to look out for.
1. Duplicating gold
2. Duplicating armor
3. Give me your pass. and ill give you gold
1. Nobody can duplicate gold, no matter what program they say they have. Its impossible I personally tried these and got scammed.
2. Nobody can duplicate armor. There is no such thing as a program that duplicates armor.
3. If someone asks for your password here are a list of things to do. 1. report them for trying to scam you. 2. walk away and ignore them. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PASSWORD! they are just looking for a free account.
4. Most fansites you have to sign up for. for some reason people think "hey, if I use my runescape username and password it will be easy to remember!" Its not a good idea to do this because if the owner of the site trys it in runescape they will have access to your account. Also if they ask for your username and password to runescape so they can give you gold or any item, leave the site and dont give them any personal information because as we all know you use personal information to regain access to your account if you forget your password etc.