1. Unlock everything by pressing CTRL and X at the same time, typing in "you don't deserve it" and pressing ENTER.
2. Before you get 500 sims in your sity press civic tools, (or the button with a building on it) then press the present button and make a mayors house.
3. Once you do get 500 sims in your city Neil Armstrong (or the advisor furthest to the left) will ask you to build another mayor's house.
4. You now have 2 mayor's houses in your city!
5. (Optional) You can do this with a lot of other things.
Do the CTRL X thing I told you about and type in these other codes:
flora, inproves environment
fightthepower, no power needs
howdryiam, no water needs
weaknesspays, 1,000 more simoleons (cash,money,currency,ect.)
whattimeizit, change the time (write the time you want after the cheat (example.whattimeizit 24:14)in 24 hour time)
hellomynameis, change mayor name (write the name you want after the cheat (example.hellomynameis bob))
whererufrom, change city name (write the name you want after the cheat (example. whererufrom qwerty town))
sizeof, change zooming (write what magnification you want after the cheat(example. sizeof 48))
tastyzots, toggle cell warnings
dollyllama, make advisors have a llama face (weird spelling for llama, but it's true)
zoneria, make the coloring of zones invisibe or visible
renderprop, make the propelors on planes or maybe wind plants stop moving but still work
recorder, make the recorder appear (I don't get how it works)
barstruck, make the news bar stop moving
watchmemovemore sims run when you look at them
fps, display frame rate
gol, green efect on the map
terrainquery,show terrain values when the query button is on
effect, sorry I don't kanow