One-Item Multi-Equipping Glitch
Note: Works only on JPN version of "Ar Tonelico II" currently.This glitch allows you to have one of any particular equipment and be able to equip to all characters that can use it.01) Make sure that chosen equipment is not equipped on anyone.
02) Go to the Items menu and to the Equipment section.
03) Choose that equipment you want to use for the glitch.
04) When you choose that equipment, it should open the party screen menu.
05) Equip on all characters at that party screen (assuming they can equip it).This trick will put that equipment amount into the negative (since it is not possible to equip that one equipment on multiple characters).Extra Notes:
- You can't use this glitch if member with that "equipment" is not in your party (since you must un-equip before doing the glitch).
- This glitch doesn't work if you try to equip it normally via the Equip Menu option, since it accurately keeps track the amount of that equipment you have.
Unlimited Cash Glitch
Requirement: Must perform the "One-Item Multi-Equipping" glitch
Note: Works only on JPN version of "Ar Tonelico II" currently.
Credit to Dragnfly to first test and confirm the Unlimited Cash works.Sell that equipment (that was used for the "One-Item Multi-Equip" glitch) at the stores unlimited amount of times due to the negative total count.