amemon quests (Credits to Vangui) (kame)
You can do the Kamemon quest in order to fulfil Boyomon's
digivolution requirement for Jumbogamemon or just for leveling up.
The key is to talk to Yushima in every stage. This is my way of
initiating the fight, in following order:
1) Area 2, Sneyato Forest: Talk to him. He is next to the barrier.
2) Area 3, Rage Cavern: Talk to him and this will be your first
fight for the Kamemon quest. He's standing next to the road outside
the cave which is not far from your boss fight. But beforehand, let
me remind you that Yushima's digimon can be quite strong depending
on your level. So pick your level and manage your strategy properly
whenever you want to fight him. Come back later if you think that
you're not strong enough. Or if you want a challenge, try fighting
him at whatever level you have. Kamemon is a rookie and his weakness
is WG. If you cannot find him when the 1st time you come here, come
back later after finishing area 4 (Mirage Museum) or 5 (Livilus
3) Area 4, Mirage Museum: Talk to him. He is next to the save point.
4) Area 5, Livilus Island: Make sure you find him here. This is the
stage where people always miss him. He is hidden behind the white
pillars opposite the save point, which is not really visible at a
glance. If you move your character towards the pillar than you can
see his back. If you cannot find him now, come back later.
5) Area 6, Digital dungeon: Talk to him. He is in a room next to the
room with the second Blue Switch. No fight.
6) Area 7, Sea Precipice Jerapilus: Talk to him and this will be
your second fight against him, if you think you can beat him at your
current level. He's on the 2nd floor, next to the Blue activation
floor. This time you'll fight against Gawappamon, who also has a WG
7) Area 8, Doomsday forest ruin: Talk to him. He is next to the
switch that can change the way the water flow (upward or downward).
8) Area 9, DATS Headquarters Entrance: Talk to him. He is somewhere
around the cross junction leading to the boss place so you will not
miss him. No fight. But go back to area 8, Doomsday forest ruin
after clearing this stage.
9) Area 8, Doomsday forest ruin: Talk to him. He will ask for a
fishing string. Go back to headquarter, talk to Samson and he'll
give you a fishing string. Go back and talk to Yushima and this will
be your third fight, if you think you can beat him at your current
level. You'll fight against Marineangemon, a Mega and her weakness
10) Area 1, Walter Island: After beating Marineangemon, go to this
island and fight him there. He'll be standing next to the save
point. You'll fight against Shaujinmon with a WG weakness.
11) Area 10, Ice labyrinth: Talk to him. He is to the left from the
T-junction that leads to the boss place. No fight.
12) Area 11, Dark Area: You'll find him on the 4th floor in the room
with 3 red switches on the far left of the area. This is the place
where you'll get your yellow orb which looks like a garden and you
can find metalgarurumon scattered around here. You'll fight
Jumbogamemon and have fulfil the requirement to digivolve to
Jumbogamemon. His weakness is still WG.
13) Area 10, Ice labyrinth: You can fight Jumbogamemon for the
second time but this time he'll be paired with Sleipmon. You can
find him and Commander Sampson in a room on the second part of Ice
Labyrinth where all the remaining optional bosses are, after
defeating Lucemon for the second time.