1. Keep an eye on the mini-radar on the right side of the screen. This indicator lets you know if enemies have moved behind Naruto and may be preparing an ambush from offscreen! continue →
2. If the next available mission is a C or B rank mission but the one following that is a D rank mission, complete the D rank mission first. That way, Naruto is better prepared for greater challenges!
3. When exploring environments during a mission, look for treasure chests in out of the way places. Smash them open to obtain items or rare Skill Chips!
4. Use standard attacks to knock one or more enemies off their feet. While they recover, hold the R2 button to prepare a Power Strike attack. When the fallen enemy rises, release the R2 button to attack!
5. If you find yourself unable to defeat commonly encountered enemies, place more red Taijutsu Skill Chips on your Skill Plate. This should boost your attack power enough to even the odds!
6. If you find yourself running out of medicinal items, you should equip more blue Ninjutsu Skill Chips on your Skill Plate to boost your defense.
7. High on Shurikens, low on Medicines? Trade in 90 Shurikens for 6 Medicine B items at Emporium Karin's General Store. This is one of the better bargains in the shop. You can always obtain more Shurikens by defeating enemies!
8. Trying to trade Shurikens for a Medicine A? The best bargain is to trade 52 Shuriken for 13 3-Way Shurikens, and then trade these for a Medicine A.
9. Boss enemies have some super powerful jutsus! But while they prepare these attacks, they leave themselves open. Move in quickly and strike them while they prepare a jutsu to prevent their attack!
10. After you complete the game once, save your game and load it to start again. New and rewarding boss enemies appear on the Map Screen!
Submitted by nolaboy369
* You can't pause in mid air, so if you're about to recieve a death blow you can't heal yourself, so heal at about 25% health to not die.
* In your first 'B' ranked mission Sasuke gains a new power. It's a big one but he'll only ues it when he's weak, so watch out.
* You can't release a jutsu when down, dazed, or some in midair (ex. Naruto U Barrage).
* Always save after a mission or you can get a Game Over and go to the last saved point which could be really far back (I think everyone knows this from experience).
* female ninjas, monkeys, and male ninjas with hats can use dash but if you target them you will...