Here is a list of shortcuts in Exhibition play.
- 1 - Crashed UFO / Hitting the UFO will warp your ball to the end of the fairway.
- 2 - Castle/Dragon Cave / Hit over the pine trees (5 small trees) to land on the fairway facing the cave.
- 3 - Beanstalk / Curve around the beanstalk to secure a hole-in-one.
- 4 - Outlawwood-Old west Town Facade / Use a punch to shoot under the train tracks.
- 5 - D-Day Beach Invasion / Avoid the slanted area at the front of the green as it will rocket your ball off the back side.
- 6 - Pirate Ship/Island / Use a wedge and a pitch shot to enter the powder fill funnel of the cannon aboard deck. It will shoot you onto the island.
- 7 - Pinball / Unpredictable. Don't shoot so hard as to jump over the side.
- 8 - Roof Tops / Drive to the poolside fairway on your first shot. Look for very little roll on your second shot to the green.
- 9 - Pagoda / Drop in between the arches on the bridge. Holes at the end empty out onto the green.
- 10 - Volcano / No need to ascend all the way around the volcano. Land your first shot as near the leading edge as you can. Turn right and aim for the fire gods mouth to warp onto the green.
- 11 - Pyramid / This is where your curving skills can come in handy. Curve around the pyramid with your driver. A hole in one is possible.
- 12 - Star Wars / On the left side before the downhill ramp is a hole in the floor that empties out onto the green. A punch will help to clear overhead obstacles.
- 13 - Heavenly City / Be certain to not hit the pillars. Not much help I realize, but if a shortcut exists I haven't found it.
- 14 - Windmill / The middle hole or the one on the right go to the green. You may also drive over the skeeball. Carefully time the windmill blades.
- 15 - Swamp / Look for a geyser to warp to the green.
- 16 - Foundry / Holes in the floor may lead to the green or drop you into a slag bucket of molten steel. The first one always seems safe.
- 17 - Sewers / This one is pure luck, but try not to go too fast or your ball may jump the side.
- 18 - Lava Cave/Bird Cage / A punch clears the stalactites and stalagmites more easily, but be careful not to run off the edge.
- 6 - Swayback Log / Enter the log to warp to the green.
- 2 - Round Hole In Arch / Hit the hole to warp to the green.
- 14 - A car balances above the fairway, but doesn't seem to affect play.
- 15 - Pipe Line
/ Turn 90 degrees right to drive to the pipe line. It will empty out onto the green.
- 18 - Elevated Green / Look to the left for a cave that will safely roll your ball onto the fairway.