Fallout: New Vegas Cheats :
Code - All Humanoid Followers!!!
There is a way to have all humanoid followers in your group at the same time.
1) Recruit Veronica at the 188 trading post (as long as you are not hated by the brotherhood she'll join).
2) Visit the places that will trigger her personal quest. There are 9 in total but some of these are one-time triggers only. However 3 of them are permanent triggers and you only need to visit 3 places to trigger her quest.
These are : The main doors at Camp McCarran, there are 3 doors near Colonel Hsu's office, walk near those three doors and Veronica will say something like there are more troops here than the brotherhood thought.
The ramp to the entrance of Vault 3, walk down the ramp (no need to go inside the vault) and Veronica will say something like the fiends are giving the NCR more trouble than the brotherhood.
Nelson or Cottonwood Cove, these two places share the same trigger so going to both will not count for 2 triggers. Simply go there and wait about 30 seconds and Veronica will say something like badly equipped soldiers are taking over the Mojave.
3) After the 3rd trigger Veronica will start a conversation with you (you might have to wait 30 seconds or talk to her yourself if she doesn't approach you) she'll ask you if you have time to talk, tell her NOT NOW. After that, fire her and send her back to the 188.
4) Go and recruit any other humanoid follower (boone, cass, raul, lily or Arcade) then return to Veronica at the 188 and ask her "what is it you wanted to talk about earlier" she'll ask you to take her to the hidden valley, tell her to go by herself, she'll insist but tell her again that you are busy and to go by herself. At this point you'll lose Veronica's companion perk which means a slot opened up and you can recruit another humanoid follower.
5) After recruiting your follower of choice repeat step 4 to open up another companion slot, repeat this until you have all humanoid companions (except Veronica).
6) Once you have all humanoid companions or have the ones you want return to 188 and repeat step 4, another slot will open but this time speak to Veronica again and tell her you want to travel with her to recruit her.
NOTES: even if you blew up the BoS bunker this can still be done since Veronica is oblivious to your actions.
This won't work if you are hated by the BoS, since Veronica will refuse to join you.
With the addition of the DLCs, your companions are automatically fired upon entering an area part of the DLCs. Upon your return the option to ask Veronica "what is it you wanted to talk about earlier" should still be there, you'll just have to repeat step 4 to get all your companions back. If you want to play it safe, don't recruit Veronica until you have finished the DLCs to make sure the dialog option remains.
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User