Gran Turismo 5 Cheats :
Secret - Historic Racing Car Cup (B-spec) Côte d'Azur
Unless you have a Chaparral 2J Race Car,70 then never mind but if you don't then listen up. You may or may not of tried to do this event but if you have then you may of noticed that the Chaparral 2J Race Car blitzes everyone up as it is fast in corners and straights. If you have a Toyota 7 Race Car (Get it from Like The Wind B-spec) like i did you will need to fine tune it. I will give you some simple steps to follow:
1) Buy everything at the Parts Shop except from the Turbo Stage 3. (So your driver doesn't spin off exiting a corner).
2) Go to your car settings and equip it with Racing Medium Tires.
3) Change your settings to these: Aerodynamics- Default
Top Speed- 168mph (270kph)
Initial Torque- 30 (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity- 55 (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity- 35 (Rear)
Ride Height- -15 (Front) -10 (Rear)
Spring Rate- 14.0 (Front) 16.5 (Rear)
Anti Roll Bars- Both 3
Wheel Alignment- Default
Brake Balance- Both 7
4) Now your car is finely tuned you still cant win unless the Chaparral 2J Race Car is in 8th or 9th in Grid Position.
5) Once (if) you take the lead then decrease the pace a little or you may spin and lose.
6) Enjoy your new Alfa Romeo GIULLIA TZ2 carrozatta de ZAGATO CN. AR750106
PS. These settings are for the Toyota 7 Race Car, it may or may not work on other cars.
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User