This glitch will get you an infinite amount of Checks (AKA Charms) of any kind. The trick is to sell them so you can quickly max out your Gald and Stamp Cards (which is good for early Rare weapons and armor). Follow these steps:
- Choose a Check to duplicate (e.g. Curse Check). Have a total of 3, and equip them all.
- Choose a Check to sacrifice (e.g. Poison Check). Have a total of 2.
- Go into your Dualize menu.
- For item #1, select an equipped Curse Check.
- For item #2, select the 2 Poison Checks, and dualize them all at once.
- Exit to the shop menu, and go to Sell.
- You will have 255 Curse Checks.
- PROFIT: You can sell up to 127 of them at a time. Your supply will immediately revert back to 255.
The glitched stock of 255 will remain in effect if you leave the shop, but there are 2 ways to correct it:
- In the shop menu, sell over 127 of them. (Note: Negative values expend Gald).
- Remove an equipped Curse Check.
(Note 1: You can have another character equip a Curse Check, and reduce the supply to 254 without disabling the glitch.)
(Note 2: This glitch can be done with different quantities than listed here, but 3:2 is the minimum. 4:3 is also possible; you just need to have one less Check than the type you want to duplicate.)