Animal Crossing: City Folk Cheats :
AbLe Sisters cheats
OK.First my source told me these and I didn't try them out.So here it is...
by Unregistered Jul 12, 2012
by Unregistered Jan 06, 2012
All of us see trees i animal crossing.But what are they for??Well,I am here to tell you!The trees are for decoration mostly,but there is more!A tree can contain bells,furniture,and fruit if you shake it.BUT WATCH OUT FOR BEES!!!!If you see a hive drop down RUN to the nearest house!!But you can quickly grab your net and catch them because Tom Nook will buy them!Good luck!
HoW to get 99,999 bells in like 3 minutes
Ok so first in your bank account you must have over 50,000 bells or it won't work. I have currently have like 20,000 bells in my account and haven't tried out the trick yet... I will soon and if it works I'll add a comment.
So you need 50,000 bells in your account. Go to the wii menu. Go to settings, calendar and go to date. Change the date to 06/02/2000. Log back in to animal crossing. Walk around a little then go back to the wii menu. Change the date to 06/02/2035. Log back in to animal crossing. You should have a letter titled ABD Notice. Click it. It says you have earned 99,999 bells in interest. The money goes automatically to your bank account. I swear to god it works. I've tried it many times and it totally helps you pay your mortgage.
Be sure to comment and stuff.
goLden shovel no software involved
I know 3 ways on how to get candy.
1. Time travel to Easter and in most of the eggs will have a piece of candy in them
2. From October 1-31 there will be one piece of candy at Nook's (if u time travel, you get more)
3. On Halloween, if you are wearing a costume (pirate hat and shirt etc.) and go to a neighbor's house, they'll give you a piece of candy
I hope this helps!
TiMe Travelling Effects
by Unregistered Jul 06, 2011
- A new villager will move in sooner
- You can replay the favorite event for example: Fishing Tourney, Halloween ect
- A new stock in Tom Nook, Able Sisters and other stores will comes
- Have ability to catch Insects and Fish that you haven't have example: Tarantula, Napoleonfish, Moray Eel and other
- Trees can bear fruits and grow sooner
- You can get mail very fast
- You can get bank interest
- A favorite villager will move out
- There are more weeds in your town, use Wisp to clear this
- Animals will forget you
- Flowers will wilted and become missing, place in drawer to keep it longer
- You will miss the items at Tom Nook, Gracie Grace and Able Sisters
- You will get messy hair, get new haircut from Harriet to clear this
- Mailbox are full, pick some letters to solve this, you can't get more letter if this happens!
- You will miss Phineas for a while
- Turnips will spoiled
Ok so first of all, hi. Yes, it is in Animal Crossing City Folk. First thing, you get a shovel. You have to buy it from tom nook. You can't get find one just by shaking trees. Next find all the rocks you can. I'm sure there might be bells if you try to dig a hole on the rock. Do it on all the rocks until you can find bells.
Make sure you don't miss any. If this doesn't work, then try it on Animal Crossing : Wild world or something. And please no bad comments.
Thank you, hope it helped.
No more annoying bees
Every day in you're town, there will be 32 trees with something in them. 2 of them
are pieces of furniture. 25 are coins which altogether equal 2,500 bells.
And the last 5 are beehives. if you shake a tree and a beehive falls out, the bees will
try to sting you. But there is a really easy way to make the bees go away. First, go
to the gate and into that little hole in the front. Next, talk to the dog on the right. After he asks what he
can do for you, select "Open the gate!" . He will open this gate for you. Finally, just go shake the trees.
The beehives won't fall out!! When you're done shaking trees, talk to the dog again and ask him to close the
gate. I hope this helps!!
GeT Hybrid fast
by Unregistered Jul 26, 2011
Ok, first you need:
- Wide empty land (NO near signpost!)
- Flower seeds/Planted flowers
- Silver watering can and Golden Watering can
Step 1: Try plant a 1 type of flower in a land, DO not mix with other flowers! (e. g: A lawn with pansy and rose) Or... it can't breed! :(
Step 2: Use many type of cool chance for your breeding!:
A. Perfect environment status
B. Luck positive from Feng Shui
C. A Jacob's Ladder that spawn near the one of the parent plant
D. Use silver watering can to water at wilted flowers or healthy flowers to increase chance for breeding!
Step 3: Skip your clock to 05:00 AM and wait to 06:00 AM to see what happens!
You can use this tips!:
- To get silver watering can, try buy 50 pack of seeds from Posy Farms and Posy Farms will send a letter contained a silver watering can!
- To get golden watering can, keep the environment perfect in 16 days in a row so Pelly and Phyllis will give you the golden watering can!
- To time traveling, go to Wii menu then click at Wii button at bottom left of screen, if you in there, select Setup then change your time!
- To get luck positive from Feng Shui, try to put items in the correct area! Like: Red on east and yellow on the west
- To get Jacob's Ladder, get perfect town status!
- To get Carnations, get red ones from father's day and get pink ones at mother's day! Try to hybrid then you get white ones!
- To get more flowers that hybrid, plant same ones with same breed! Then, a new flower that hybrid will appear! Yay!
- To catch Peacock Butterfly, try to plant lots of Blue, Purple and Black flowers ones, they are so rare and the flowers are rare
- The Yellow Cosmos is actually Sun Cosmos
Here is the flower breeding guide:
GeCko Codes, US
NOTE: The following codes work only when used with a softmodded Wii running the Gecko OS (or compatible homebrew application). These codes WILL NOT WORK without a compatible application.