Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Cheats :
Secret - Mask Locations
One of the key aspects of the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask are the unique masks that Link will find throughout the game. Some will transform Link into new forms, while others have very limited uses. There are a total of 24 masks in the game, and you can find them listed below:
1. Deku Mask: Link begins the game with this mask. As the Deku Shrub, he can hop on top of water a couple times, as well as shoot bubbles at enemies. Also, the Deku Shrub can burrow into flowers and then shoot into the air ¿ gliding down slowly. Controls: A: Spin B: Shoot bubble
2. Bremen Mask: Link receives this mask from the weird guy in the Laundy Pool area of Clock town at night during the first or second days. It is used to herd chicks in the ranch, which will get you the Bunny Hood.
3. Great Fairy Mask: You get this mask by returning the second lost fairy to the Great Fairy. It can attract Stray Fairies in dungeons.
4. Bunny Hood: When wearing this mask, Link runs at an increased rate. You get it by using the Bremen Mask and herding all the chicks in the Chicken Coop of the ranch during the day.
5. Mask of Scents: Follow the Deku through the tunnel (use the Bunny Hood to keep up) that is to the left of the Deku Palace. The mask can detect scents such as mushrooms.
6. Goron Mask: Play the Song of Healing for the old Goron ghost after following him to the Goron Shrine. The mask turns Link into a Goron, complete with increased size and strength. Controls: A: Curl (hold down A, and then press up to build speed) B: Attack If you hold down A and then press B, you will do the Goron Stomp.
7. Romani's Mask: Complete both Romani's and Cremia's notebook entries. This mask gives you access to the Milk Bar in Clock Town.
8. Kamaro's Mask: Play the song of healing for the guy dancing on top of the mushroom to the north of Clock Town. He is only there at night, and the mask allows you to dance.
9. Blast Mask: Stop the thief after midnight during the first day in North Clock Town. You can blow up objects using this mask ¿ just like a bomb, but you will loose one heart per blast.
10. Kafei's Mask: Speak to the woman in the Mayor's House in East Clock Town. Used in a couple notebook quests.
11. Captain's Hat: Defeat the sleeping skeleton in the graveyard. The Hat allows you to speak to the undead.
12. Mask of Truth: Complete the first Spider Dungeon. It allows you to speak to the weird stones around the world.
13. All Night Mask: Stop the thief on Day 1, then buy it for 500 Rupees from the curiosity shop on Day 3. It allows you to stay up late and listen to the old lady's stories in the inn.
14. Stone Maske: Use the Lens of Truth near the entrance to the graveyard to find a soldier. Give him a red potion to get the mask. Some enemies will not notice you while wearing this mask.
15. Keaton Mask: Go to Kafei's house in the afternoon of the third day after you take the pendant to Anju. Wear this mask and slash at the bushes that move (like the ones in North Clock Town) to make Keaton appear. Answer his quiz questions correctly to get a Heart Piece.
16. Don Gero's Mask: Light all the torches in the Goron Village, then use the Goron roll to destroy the barrels on the chandelier. Take the chunk of meat to the shivering Goron in the mountain village. The mask will allow you to speak to frogs. See the Frog Locations below.
17. Zora Mask: Push the sick Zora to the shore in the Great Bay, and then play the song of healing for it. The mask turns Link into a Zora. Controls: A: Swim B: Dive R: Energy Field
18. Garo's Mask: Ride Epona into the racetrack on Milk Road, and win the race to get this mask. This allows you to get into the Canyon area.
19. Postman's Hat: Can be used to open mail boxes in Clock Town. You get his mask by going through the Kafei notebook entry until you get the letter to Aroma. Give it to the postman, and then talk to him about it.
20. Circus Leader's Mask: Go into the Milk Bar, and help the Zora with his sound check by playing the instruments while wearing each of your three transformation masks (Deku, Goron, Zora) and as Link. If you wear the mask during Cremia's notebook entry there will be no attackers.
21. Couple's Mask: Complete Anju's notebook entry by recovering the stolen mask. Wear this and speak to the Mayor after 10pm for a heart piece.
22. Gibo Mask: Play the song of healing for the mummy in the Canyon house to get this mask that will allow you to speak to Gibdos.
23. Giant's Mask: Kill the Eyegore in the Inverted Stone Tower. This mask makes Link big.
24. Fierce Diety Mask: First gather all of the other masks in this list. Then, complete the mini-dungeons at the end of the game, and you will get this mask. It turns link into Oni Link.
Once you locate all of the frogs, use Don Gero's Mask to speak to them. Re-unite them in the Mountain Village after you defeat Goht to get a Heart Piece.
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User