- Build a Custom Stage in Stage Builder with these exact features:
- One large Stage Builder part in which your character can fit in to with EXACTLY one space above ground level.
- One line of the thin steady platform which is located in the "Floor" menu of the Stage Builder parts to the right of the screen. This platform must stretch across the very bottom of the object in which you want to go through. If you are using a "Structure" build part, then don't place these platforms all around the perimeter of the structure! Just place them under the ACTUAL OBJECT!!
- One long, flat, solid ground of the regular floor blocks in the first menu of the build parts.
*NOTE: I will have the character's name as the title for each individual section of this glitch explanation because each character has a different method of getting inside/going through a wall.*
- First, go to the long, flat, solid ground of the regular floor blocks at the bottom of your stage and go directly under the object in which you want Bowser to go through.
- Now have Bowser face to the right and do Bowser's Down-Special move (Down B) [Depends on your controller settings]
If done correctly, Bowser should have jumped through the object!
- First, go to the long, flat, solid ground of the regular floor blocks at the bottom of your stage and go just slightly to the side of the object in which you want Meta Knight to go through.
- Now have Meta Knight use his Side-Special (Side B) [Depends on your controller settings] and while spinning go under the object you want to go through and aim up at the object.
If done correctly, Meta Knight should have landed inside the object!
GANON / ALL CHARACTERS ("SPECIAL!!!")
**This one is "Special" because it allows ANY character to go through a wall without them doing a thing! Even Ganon himself can go through a wall with ease!!** Here's how it's done:
- First, have Ganon go to the long, flat, solid ground of the regular floor blocks at the bottom of your stage and stay directly under the object that you're intending to go through.
- Next have the other player go right in front of Ganon and make sure that BOTH players are facing each other!!!
- As Ganon, use Ganon's Side-Special (Side B) [Depends on your controller settings] WITHOUT RUNNING!!!!! Just stand still and use Ganon's Side-Special attack (the one where he grabs his foe by the neck and throws them.
- Now you should notice that your player is inside the object intended to go through if all this was done correctly while Ganon remains standing below the object that you're in. Now to have you AND Ganon go through the wall, here's what you do:
- Finally, use Ganon's Up-Special (Up B) [Depends on your controller settings] on your character and, if all done correctly, you AND Ganon should be inside the object!! :D
NOTE: Right before Ganon uses his Up-Special on you while you're standing inside the object, ensure that you are far enough away from the edge of the object and/or platform in which you are currently standing on!! Because when Ganon uses his Up-Special on you, he sort of shoots you a little bit in which ever direction he's facing in when he uses this move. If you fall off the platform and/or get out of the object that Ganon is in after he uses his Up-Special, you will have to redo this whole glitch from Step 1!
NOTE: You are not invincible while inside the object! No matter what object you are in, you can still get hurt if you are to close to your opponents. You are supposed to get hit by Ganon when he uses his Up-Special on you!
This is just a fun little glitch I found by accident playing as Meta Knight and my brother was Ganondorf playing on this custom stage! Custom Stages cannot be played online on WFC (Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection); therefore you can't do this glitch online, sadly. So don't fuss about it not working online!!
Please tell me how this worked for you and feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comment section below! I try my best to check up on my glitches and comments here daily!