Listed below are the locations of all 14 intel briefcases . They can only be collected one
time, so if you've collected a briefcase, it will not appear again on a subsequent
playthrough. On the flipside, if you didn't collect them on your 1st playthrough, they'll
be there on subsequent playthroughs until you do.
1) Take a look behind the initial M-11 missile you encounter. There's a small path going
uphill near it. That is where this intel briefcase is.
2) Kill the 1st heavy armor guard you encounter (there will be a cutscene), and search the
platform area nearby. The briefcase is on top of a short set of stairs at the back end of
3) In the area adjacent to Brian Hick's cell, you will find this briefcase.
1) Right before climbing up the ladder in order to take out Ali Youseff's Helicopter, grab
the briefcase at the bottom of the ladder.
2) After calling in the air-strike on a nearby bunker, seek out a large tent near the
dividing wall. The briefcase should be against the wall near the tent.
3) Right before you meet Ali Youseff, there are some metal platforms with armed guards on
it. Kill all of the enemies, and then climb up the steps to the platform's 2nd level.
Climb another ladder to a 3rd level, where the briefcase is located.
1) After landing on the ship's main deck, run to the right of the control tower. The
briefcase is nearby.
2) When you enter the hangar to use one of the parked planes to blow through a door, seek
out some missiles. Look behind them, as they obscure the location of this briefcase.
3) After setting the missiles to blow up the ship in the final hangar, look around to find
a sort of makeshift basketball court. Behind the farthest basket is this briefcase.
1) After arriving at the dam, head towards the 1st control tower. Across the dam is a
similar control tower, where the briefcase is located.
2) After you arrive at the village and co-op snipe some enemies, choose to take the
rightmost path. When you come across the 1st house you can enter, do so, climbing to the
2nd floor to find this briefcase.
3) When you arrive at the factory, do not enter it immediately. Instead, search around and
behind the factory to find this briefcase.
1) Once you've opened the gates to the luggage area, you will need to head to the control
room. There's a smaller office near the control room where this briefcase is located.
2) When you are on the 3rd floor of the SSC Tower and must operate a lift, ignore the lift
and run to the far end of the 3rd floor, where the final of the fourteen briefcases is