Castle Crashers Cheats[ XBOX 360 ]
Search "orbs" in Castle Crashers Tags :
Secret - How to obtain Animal Orbs.
Hi, I'm _XbOx360_, and I thought that I'd just like to help you find cool Animal Orbs on Castle Crashers! Look BELOW for the Orb(s) you'd like to obtain.
- Giraffey: You can find Giraffey almost near the end of the Desert level. This Orb, however, is hidden underground. Dig all of the X's that you can see, and hopefully, Giraffey will be waiting for you when you dig. Pazzo is recommended to help you find the Animal Orb. (Levels you up faster.)
- Pazzo: Buy this dog-like Orb at the Snow Store for 750 gold. (Finds buried treasure for you.)
- Frogglett: Dig Frogglett up while journeying through the Marsh. Frogglett's X spot is situated in front of the third crypt, which is not a grave, but in fact, a home. (Picks up items with it's long tongue!)
- Burly Bear: Look for Burly Bear at the end of the Tall Grass Field level. Of course, you can't see this strong Orb though, because it's cleverly concealed in a hidden cave within the rockface, just before you climb the Moss Ladder. Use the Sandwich to get inside and then use, roughly, 2 or 3 bombs to blow a hole in a part of the wall that was previously (almost) cracked. (Gives +2 Strength.)
- Beholder: Beholder is locked behind a door at the very end of the Animal Ark. You must have the Key Sword, found in the Full Moon level. Bring Cardinal along, and it will then retrieve what you need to obtain Beholder. The second hut contains the Key Sword. (Gives +2 Magic!)
- Cardinal: Obtain Cardinal at the Industrial Castle after killing a Beefy Brute. (Will retrieve secret items and occasionally, fruit.)
Hope you can find these cool Orbs!