Fallout 3: Broken Steel Review :
Continue the story of Fallout 3 in Broken Steel.
Broken Steel extends the story of what is Fallout 3. Where what was originally the end of Fallout 3, you wake up seeing yourself in the Citadel. From there on, prepare yourself for more action because Broken Steel adds in more variety of creatures and will offer you more firepower in the palms of your hands.
- Extends Fallout 3's main story, resolving what was a bad ending.
- Increases the level cap to 30 so you may have more Fallout-y fun.
- If you're looking for some new, good equipment look no further because Broken Steel has it.
- And here's a good thing that effects all of us: less bugs! Broken Steel probably has the least bugs out of all the add-ons.
- If you are really picky about the RPG aspects then this may make you a bit disappointed: broken Steel is a bit more action-y, not RPG-y. If you can handle that, then great, if you can't well...well, if you're a Fallout fan, then deal with it.
- Sadly, Broken Steel still focuses on the purified water, daddy's purifier and all the Enclave s--t hitting the fan.
|CheatsGuru rating and opinion|
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User