Halo: Reach Cheats[ XBOX 360 ]
Search "credits" in Halo: Reach Tags :
Secret - Easy credits
Ok, fallow these steps
1) go to fire fight
2) set options
3) go to spartan settings
4)goto base player traits
5)go to weapons and damage
6) set damage to highest possible
7)Set melee damage as high as possible to
8) go back
9) go to health and sheilds
9) set your health as invunrible (so you cant die)
10) go back to were you went to spartan settings
11)go to fire fight settings
12) got to wave properties
13) set all waves to hunter kill teams
14)go back to spartan settings
15)go to load outs
16) give youreself a fuel rod gun, rocket launcher, or spartan laser, possibly an energy sword or gravity hammer, maybe a focus rifle, basicly any mass destruction weapon
17) set dificulty to legendary
18) set your number of waves as high as you want.( I generally go 5 sets, takes over 3 hours)
For more credits, dont shoot the hunters, only melee, you should get about 2000 points for each hunter dead.
In total you should get about 2000-3000 credits, do this as many times as you can!
Secret - Get points for doing nothing
Although not the richest way to mine credits in Halo: Reach, I have found a useful and unskilled way to gain them for those of you who want to level up the 'easy way' without putting in the work. It's pretty simple really. When you're taking a break from the Xbox 360 just turn on Halo: Reach, go to the Forge(any level, any settings), and leave your character standing there without pausing it. That's it! The Forge mode will gain credits for time spent in the map. You can expect at a rate of +3000 an hour, which can really add up if you leave it there overnight or something.
IMPORTANT: If the game gets paused it won't be gaining anything for you, so if you're planning to leave it there for ages you had better make sure that  your controller isn't going to go flat.  People aren't going to be messing with it. [and 3] You're console isn't set to turn off when it's idle for a certain time limit. You also won't get credits if you fail to end the forge session properly; that just means you have to go to the pause menu, select "end game", and view the match results screen(which is where you're assigned the credits).
Secret - Geting Credits fast
When playing Halo reach I have about threes main ways of making Cr for Xbox live
1st) Target Locater run
2nd) Matchmaking fire-fight
3rd) Weekly challenge
With the Target locater run there are around 7 steps.
- Start the Mission Sword base on normal or heroic difficultly
- When the mission starts head to the right and your see a elite standing there shooting at the marines, sprint towards him and then neutralize the hostile but be careful when your sprinting don't let him do his Kung fu back kick.
- if you now where the target locater is sprint to get it but stay on the right side dodge the grunts then stay on the right and get past the skirmishers (WARNING: sometimes you can get stuck on a light)
- Pick up the target locater and then hide until the screen says Checkpoint reached on the left side then aim and shoot
- After 3 seconds of explosions press start then go down to restart from last checkpoint
There is one disadvantage ones you get silver or gold commendation your Cr gathered from each kill with it goes down to 0 Cr each kill
This is a bit tricky and annoying but its great for making Cr
- The best way to do this is to go on score attack, grunt apocalypse because if you keep on getting head shots you can get 1500 - 2000 Cr per game.
Now weekly challenge
- I look for the challenge where you have to complete 16 Daily challenges because when i was Captain I did this one and in four days i had got the Weekly challenge and i had got to Commander rank