Plants vs. Zombies Cheats :
Code - Milking Walnut Bowling for Coins
Here's how to make Walnut Bowling more profitable:
1) Protect the lawnmowers! Each mower is worth one gold coin ($250)
2) Line up shots with the zombie closest to the house. After the first zombie is hit, each additional zombie strike generates coins.
3) Beware of fast zombies. Football zombies are always fast, pole vaulting zombies run fast until they vault over a ***, and the newspaper zombie runs fast after his paper is destroyed by a ***.
4) Just because you have nuts doesn't mean you have to use them. This is where "Nerves of Steel" come into play. When there are a few zombies coming down the lawn without a clear ricochet shot, wait a little bit to see if more of their friends will step out to play. Remember, even if they cross the red line they can still be killed.
5) It is important to remember how many nuts it takes to kill a zombie to know the limit of how close to let a zombie near the house. It takes one *** for regular zombies, three nuts for buckethead zombies, and two for the rest. And of course red exploding nuts kill all zombies in one hit.
6) Reserve the exploding nuts. Try to save them for emergencies like if a group of zombies or a hard to kill zombie crosses the red line. Use regular nuts for zombies that have not reached the red line.
7) Don't throw an exploding *** directly at a pole vaulting zombie, they"ll just jump over it. So throw it at a nearby buddy of his in front of him or in the lane next to him.
(Please note that these hints were originally created by TheCrazyZonie)
Hope this helps, enjoy :D
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User