Toy Soldiers Question and Answers :
How do you defeat the Rail Gun?
Posted: mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm
Does anyone know how to defeat the rail gun in the last level? Where is its weak spot?
Use the tanks to destroy his emplacements.
Posted: mar 16, 2010 10:06 am
I have only gone through the game on casual so far. Here is how I did it:
- I jump in the tank on the right side of the tracks. Look up and to the left and you can
see a level 3 Mortar, take it out.
- Get out of the tank build a motar by the tracks in front of your toy box and two machine
guns emplacements to either side of the toy box. Place a Gas at the road junction just to
the right of the tracks, this may get destroyed but it will take out the infantry attack
that is coming. Do all this fast and get back in the right tank again.
- Drive through the ruins at a 45 degree right heading for the end of the right bridge.
There is another level 3 mortar there. Destroy as many infanty as you can on your way
there and then take it out.
- After taking out this mortar continue up the hill and go around the ruins on top of the
hill to the left. There may be some aromored units to fight but keep going. As you come
around the ruins you can see a level 1 or 2 mortar by the rail road tracks. You can
destroy this and another level 3 Mortar just to the left of the cave entrance by firing as
you close on them.
- Now leave the tank and build 2 artillary units on the right side of the map, turn them
45 degrees left after upgrading them to level 2.
- Get in the left tank and turnright and go acrossed the bridge, there is an artilary unit
there, take it out.
- Once that is done build anit-air on the spot just to the left of your toy box, upgrade
to level 2.
- Keep adjusting your artillary to take out the armored units, and upgrade them to level 3
as soon as possible.
- Fight off the armored units on the left side of the map with you A7V tank (the one on
the left). When you see the railgun is going to come up next head your tank up the left
side to a point just short of the cave. As the rail gun comes out keep firing as long as
it stays out. Your level 3 artillary need to be pointed 45 drgrees to the left to hit the
rail gun also. As the rail gun goes back in the cave it will launch 3 or 4 small train
engines. you can destroy these with your tank without moving. With this set up you should
defeat the rail gun after he launchs his 2nd set of train engines.
- If you want you can build level 3 mortars on the enemies emplacements by the cave
entrance, one on the left hill side and two on the right by the tracks. These will help
with the Boss but will also help with the armored attacks.
Hope this helps.
Sorry, to fulfil this action you have to be CheatsGuru User
Login/register with FaceBook!